Open Bids & RFPs
San Mateo County has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from Public Purchase to OpenGov Procurement. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
Above are active RFPs for San Mateo County. Some departments post RFPs on their individual department website. Please visit these websites for more RFPs:
- Controller's Office
- San Mateo County Health: Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Requests For Proposals (RFP)
- San Mateo County Health: Environmental Health Requests for Proposal
- Housing: Bids & Proposals (RFP)
- Probation Department
- Public Works
- SamCERA (Retirement)
- Sheriff's Office
- Tax Collector/Treasurer/Revenue Services