For Traffic or Criminal Court Fines and Fees:
Traffic or criminal court fines and fees should be made to the Superior Court Collection Unit (SCCU) as follows:
- If you would like to make a payment by credit card: Please call 805-477-1084 and have credit card information and the case number available.
- If you would like to make a payment by check/money order: Mail to: SCCU – Room 205, PO Box 6489, Ventura, CA 93006.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to San Mateo Superior Court. The case number should be clearly written on the check or money order.
- If you have questions, you can call SCCU at 805-477-1084 or email to: email@example.com.
For Court Victim Restitution, Fines, and Fees:
Victim restitution, fines, and fees related to court probation cases is payable to the court through the court’s Revenue Collections Unit (Finance Division).
- If you would like to make a payment credit card, you must call 650.261.5047 between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm.
- If you would like to make a payment by mail, please send a check or money order to:
Revenue Collections Unit / 4th Floor Finance San Mateo Superior Court 400 County Center Redwood City, CA 94063.
Please include the case number and your phone number for proper crediting and make payable to San Mateo Superior Court.
- If you have any questions, please call 650.261.5047 between 10 am and 3 pm or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payments to Human Services Agency (HSA):
Payments are now payable directly to County of San Mateo.
- In person payments can be made at:
Human Services Agency 1 Davis Drive, Belmont, CA 94002 Between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday (excluding holidays).
Payments by mail can be made using the blue envelope included with your monthly statement.
- If you have questions, please contact the Human Services Agency Collections staff at (650) 508-6779.
For Hospital Accounts:
Hospital accounts are being collected through Rash Curtis.
- If you would like to make a payment, please call 866-729-2722
- If you would like to make a payment by mail, please send to Rash Curtis Po Box 5790, Vacaville, CA 95696.
For Supervised Probation Victim Restitution, Fines, and Fees:
Beginning September 1, 2022, any payments on cases that are on active supervised probation and that have been ordered payable through the San Mateo County Probation Department, can be made in person at any San Mateo County Probation office or by mail.
Please note: if you are no longer on active supervised probation, all payments need to be made through the San Mateo County Superior Court.
In-person payments: Please note that we are only accepting checks, money orders, and cash for in-person payments. We can only accept exact change for cash.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our locations are:
- Redwood City (Hall of Justice) - 400 County Center, Floor 5, Redwood City, CA 94063 San Mateo
- (Youth Services Center) - 222 Paul Scannell Drive, San Mateo, CA 94402 South San Francisco
- (Probation Office) - 1024 Mission Road, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Payments by mail: Please note that we are only accepting checks and money orders through the mail. Please make checks payable to the San Mateo County Probation Department and include your account number on your check or money order.
- Payments can be mailed directly to:
Probation Fiscal Service Unit
222 Paul Scannell Drive
San Mateo, CA 94402
For questions regarding Victim Restitution, fine/fee balances, and/or amounts owing, please email PROB_Collections@smcgov.org.