To preserve the natural environment of San Bruno Mountain, all plants, animals and natural features are protected.
- Picking or removing wildflowers or other natural material is prohibited.
- Fires are permitted in park barbecue pits only - no ground fires.
- Cutting and gathering of wood is prohibited.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed. (Find dog-friendly trails.)
- Motor vehicles and bicycles are permitted only on paved roadways and in established parking areas.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Campers please observe 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. quite hours.
- Loud radios and the playing of amplified musical instruments are not permitted.
- Park opens at 8:00 A.M. and closes at the preset time prior to sunset.
- Beer and wine only are allowed in certain areas, no hard liquor.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Leaving designated trails is prohibited.
- Fishing and hunting are not permitted per California State Fish and Game Regulations.
- The operation of drones or other self-propelled model vehicles (remote control airplanes, automobiles, boats, etc.) is prohibited.
For information on federal regulations see the San Bruno Mountain Habitat Conservation Plan.