The first community meeting to launch the design phase of the Realize Food Park project was held February 2 via Zoom. The purpose of this phase is to reconnect community members with the 2020 Landscape Plan and outline the process that will guide the design of the landscape plan and development of construction plans.
Following a presentation by Parks Director Nicholas Calderon and CMG staff, participants were asked to participate in two breakout sessions, respond to questions, share comments and ask questions. View the videos of the meeting and breakout sessions below.
- Main Presentation
- Historic Resources and Picnic & Gathering Areas Breakout Session
- Sports & Play Breakout Session
- Urban Forest & Ecology Breakout Session
View the meeting slides and chat log.
- Main Presentation Slides
- Breakout Session Presentation Slides - English
- Breakout Session Presentation Slides - Spanish
- Chat Log
Visit the Realize Flood Park page to signup for the project newsletter and stay informed about projects, meetings, events, and more.