Latest News Updates
What to Know Now...
- April 1: State Updates Travel Guidance
- Great Plates Delivered Food Program Extended to May 7, 2021
- March 17: San Mateo County Moves to Tier 3 (Orange)
- Rent Relief Applications for Tenants and Landlords
- COVID-19 Vaccinations: FAQs
- San Mateo County Court extends its revised calendar
- Help San Mateo County Identify Natural Hazards Risks
- SMC Fire Recovery Website
A wide variety of COVID-19 resources and services for all our residentsLearn More...
Business and Worker Resources
Financial help, safety guidelines & social distancing protocolsLearn More...
Housing and Homelessness
How the County is helping our unsheltered and at-risk residentsLearn More...
Vaccine PSA: Mental Health Worker
COVID-19 Outreach Toolkit: Graphics and Photos for Public Use
Connect with Us
County of San Mateo District Attorney's Price Gouging Hotline: Dial (650) 363-4403
Register with SMC Alert to receive urgent or emergency alerts: www.smcalert.info
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe to be notified about all County COVID-19 news bulletins.