Latest News Updates
What to Know Now...
- Volunteer for Neighbor Postcard Campaign
- New: SMC Strong Investor Report
- Board Extends Residential Eviction Moratorium through August 31
- Great Plates Delivered Program Extended to Sep. 9
- COVID-19 Resources Page
- Free COVID-19 Testing: New Dates Announced
- COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
Business and Worker Resources
Financial help, safety guidelines & social distancing protocolsLearn More...
A wide variety of COVID-19 resources and services for all our residentsLearn More...
Housing and Homelessness
How the County is helping our unsheltered and at-risk residentsLearn More...
Map social services, medical care and other essential resources near youLearn More...
Children and Families
Here’s a list of resources for child care, distance learning and copingLearn More...
Online County Services
Find out what you can do online & modified access to County departmentsLearn More...
San Mateo County: Our Comeback Depends on All of Us
County COVID-19 photos: Free to use with photo credit
Connect with Us
County of San Mateo District Attorney's Price Gouging Hotline: Dial (650) 363-4403
Register with SMC Alert to receive urgent or emergency alerts: www.smcalert.info
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe to be notified about all County COVID-19 news bulletins.