San Mateo County is responding to COVID-19
Questions about the Shelter in Place Order and what is essential?
What You Need to Know Right Now
- Need shelter, food assistance, basic services? Dial 211
- COVID-19 information from our cities
- County department service modifications due to COVID-19
- Where to donate supplies/what’s needed
- Need to find medical or food resources?
Business & Employee Resources
Questions about how the shelter-in-place order applies to your business? (650) 363-4588 Available Monday-Friday 10AM - 4PM
- ‹ Previous
- 1 of 11
- Next ›
County Services are Online
Orders from County Health Officer
- Health Officer's Order Modification of School Operations (Revised) -- March 26, 2020
- Health Officer’s Order: COVID-19 Testing Facilities to Share Results with Public Health -- March 24,2020
- Health Officer's Shelter in Place Order (Chinese, PDF) -- March 16, 2020
- Health Officer's Shelter in Place Order (English, PDF) -- March 16, 2020
- Health Officer's Shelter in Place Order (Spanish, PDF) -- March 16, 2020
- Health Officer's Shelter in Place Order (Tagalog, PDF) -- March 16,2020
- Health Officer Order Barring Visitors from Skilled Nursing Facilities -- March 11, 2020
County Health Information
For all the latest health information visit San Mateo County Health.
Volunteer Needs & Opportunities
Express Interest in Volunteering: Sign up!
Healthcare provider with an active license, a public health professional, or a member of a medical disaster response team in California who would like to volunteer for the current COVID-19 response? Register here!
Donate medical supplies: masks, gowns, goggles, gloves, and face shields. Please visit our Donations page to learn how.
Are you in need further assistance after calling 211? An organization in need of volunteers? Please email with your contact information and a description of your request.
Connect With Us
COVID-19 Non-Emergency Non-Medical Hotline: Dial 211
County of San Mateo District Attorney's Price Gouging Hotline: Dial (650) 363-4403
Register with SMC Alert to receive urgent or emergency alerts: www.smcalert.info
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to be notified about all County EOC COVID-19 bulletins.