How to apply?

Submit an application to Building that identifies the property, lists the name of any architect or engineer who will work on the project, and describes the proposed work in detail. Along with that application, submit the following:

  • Lawn sprinkler or irrigation system
  • Piping plan
  • Connection to water line
  • Applicable electrical details.

You are not required to submit any final plans or drawings to repair lawn sprinklers.

What fees must I pay?

You must pay plumbing and filing fees.

For more information on our fees, please see our fees page.

Learn More