To preserve the natural environment of Devil's Slide Trail, all plants, animals and natural features are protected.
- Dogs are permitted on leash. (Find more dog-friendly trails.)
- Owners are reponsible for pet waste. Pet waste stations are located at the north and south trail heads.
- Fishing and hunting are not permitted per California State Fish and Game Regulation.
- Picking or removing wildflowers or other natural material is prohibited.
- No fires or barbecues are permitted in this area.
- Cutting and gathering of wood is prohibited.
- Bicycles are permitted only on the paved trail and in established parking areas.
- All trail users should obey posted speed limits.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Loud radios and the playing of amplified musical instruments are not permitted.
- Parking is open from sunrise to sunset year-round.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Leaving designated trails is prohibited.
- The operation of drones or other self-propelled model vehicles (remote control airplanes, automobiles, boats, etc.) is prohibited.
Also review our Trail Etiquette guidelines.