How to apply?

Submit an application to Building that identifies the property, lists the name of any architect or engineer who will work on the project, and describes the proposed work in detail. If the repair involves replacing a deck or completely removing walls, roof, or floors, you must submit building plans. Otherwise, only a termite/dry rot report from a licensed contractor is required.

What fees must I pay?

Fees include Building, Planning, plan check, microfilm, and filing fees, as well as plumbing or electrical fees if you are doing plumbing or electrical work.

For more information on our fees, please see our fees page.

Learn More