Specific sizes of small projects are required to meet site design requirements in Provision C.3.i of the Municipal Regional Stormwater Permit (MRP). This applies to projects that create and/or replace at least 2,500 but less than 10,000 square feet of impervious surface, and individual single family home projects that create and/or replace 2,500 square feet or more of impervious surface.
Applicable projects must implement at least one of the following site design measures:
- Direct roof runoff into cisterns or rain barrels for use.
- Direct roof runoff onto vegetated areas.
- Direct runoff from sidewalks, walkways, and/or patios onto vegetated areas.
- Direct runoff from driveways/uncovered parking lots onto vegetated areas.
- Construct sidewalks, walkways, and/or patios with permeable surfaces.
- Construct bike lanes, driveways, and/or uncovered parking lots with permeable surfaces.
More information on requirements for Small Projects is provided in Appendix L: Site Design Requirements for Small Projects of the C.3 Regulated Projects Guide.