The San Mateo County Office of Arts and Culture and County Arts Commission will be offering a Sponsorships Program beginning April 20, 2023.
Sponsorships may be used for events and activities, festivals, performances, exhibits, or awards.
A designated amount will be allocated for sponsorships each fiscal year, with a designated maximum amount per sponsorship. For FY2023, the amount allocated for sponsorships is $10,000, with a maximum amount of $750.00 per sponsorship.
- Must be a 501(c)(3), or be fiscally sponsored by nonprofit organization, or a public agency providing arts and culture programing within San Mateo County.
- Must have been in operation for 1+ years.
- Must be used for a public event and open and accessible to all.
- Must have a budget under $1,000,000.
- Fundraising events, ticketed galas, and private events or performances.
- Current 2023-24 Arts Commission grant applicants may only apply if they are not awarded a grant.
- Current 2023-24 Arts Commission grantees are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must complete the application for funding and submit at least 45 days prior to event.
- Applicants will be asked to provide the event description including date, venue, audience and a link to their event website or a flyer with event information.
- All applications will be reviewed upon receipt and applicants will be notified within 3 weeks of the application date.
- All funding will be distributed on a first come, first served basis until all funds are exhausted.
- All sponsors are required to add the Office of Arts and Culture logo to event information and on their website.
Apply for a sponsorship
OAC Administrator- Manager