The San Mateo County Office of Arts and Culture and County Arts Commission will be offering a Sponsorships Program beginning April 20, 2023.
San Mateo County Office of Arts and Culture and County Arts Commission offers a Sponsorship Program. Sponsorships can only be used for events, festivals, performances, exhibits or awards that you or your organization is hosting with a maximum amount of $750 per award. Sponsorships will be distributed on a first come, first served basis until all funds are exhausted.
- Must be a 501(c)(3) or fiscally sponsored nonprofit organization or public agency providing arts and culture programing within San Mateo County.
- Must have been in operation for 1+ years.
- Must be used for a public event that is open and accessible to all.
- Must have an annual budget under $1,000,000.
- Fundraising events, ticketed galas, private events, or performances.
- Current Arts Commission grantees are not eligible to apply.
- All applications will be reviewed upon receipt and applicants will be notified within 3 weeks of the application date.
- All sponsors are required to add the Office of Arts and Culture logo to event information and on their website.
Apply for a sponsorship
OAC Administrator- Manager