The North Fair Oaks Community Council provides recommendations on the issues of community health, safety, welfare, public works and planning for the North Fair Oaks geographic area. It holds regular monthly meetings to address the needs of the community, act as a forum, and serve as an advisory body to the Board of Supervisors. The Council has nine members and one non-voting youth member. All members must be residents or business owners in the North Fair Oaks area. Council members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors for three-year terms with a maximum of 12 years.
Regular meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of the month at the Fair Oaks Community Center, 2600 Middlefield Rd, Redwood City from 7:00-9:00 pm. Meetings are publicly noticed and comply with the Brown Act. Regular meeting recordings can be viewed online anytime - on this website. Study Sessions are held every-other-month (January, March, May, July, September) on the 3rd Thursday of the month 7:00 pm-9:00 pm.
Are you thinking of serving on the North Fair Oaks Council? This is a great way to get involved in your local community! Click here for publications, ByLaws and applications process.
Office of Community Affairs
Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2023
*No meeting minutes are taken at Study Sessions and Council Retreat.
NOTE: Archived meeting agendas and minutes from 2013 through 2022 are available at the bottom of this page.
|Brooks Esser, Chair||Besser@NFOcouncil.org|
|Blair Whitney, Vice Chair||bwhitney@NFOCouncil.org|
|Juan Carlos Prado||JPrado@NFOCouncil.org|
Archived Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2022
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2021
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2020
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2019
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2018
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2017
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2016
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2015
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2014
- Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2013