Wednesday, March 21, 2018
02:30pm to 02:30pm
►Open a document by clicking on a link in the Agenda. You can also click on a file name at the bottom of the page.
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Approval of Action Minutes: January 17, 2018
- LAFCo File No. 18-01—Proposed Annexation of 155 Cherokee Way, Portola Valley (APN 077-242-030) to West Bay Sanitary District and Subsequent Annexation to the On-site Wastewater Disposal Zone (one acre)
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- LAFCo File No. 17-17─Proposed Minor Sphere of Influence Amendment and Detachment of a Portion of 501 Palmer Lane (APN 060-162-130) from the Town of Atherton (less than one acre)
- Consideration of Adoption of Draft Proposed Net Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2018‐19—CONTINUANCE REQUIRED
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Legislative Report—INFORMATION ONLY
- Consideration of Adoption of Amended Policy Language Regarding Water Resiliency and Climate Change
- California Association of and Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO) White Paper: State of the Art on Agricultural Preservation, February 2018—INFORMATION ONLY
- Finalized San Mateo County Sea Level Rise Vulnerability Assessment—INFORMATION ONLY
- Appointment of Public Member Recruitment Committee
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.
Agendas and meeting materials are available at www.sanmateolafco.org