Wednesday, July 18, 2018
02:30pm to 02:30pm
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Approval of Action Minutes: April 18, 2018
- Approval of Action Minutes: May 16, 2018
- LAFCo File No. 18-07—Proposed Annexation of 15 Kiowa Court to the West Bay Sanitary District (1.33 acres)
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- LAFCo File 18-06 —Proposed Water Extension by the City of Redwood City to 752 Hillcrest (APN 068-071-470) Pursuant to Government Code Section 56133
- Consideration of Authorizing Executive Officer to Execute an engagement letter with R. J. Ricciardi, Inc. for auditing services for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2019
- Legislative Report – Possible Action
- California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions (CALAFCO) Correspondence
- Conflict of Interest Code (COI) Biennial Review
- Appointment of Public Member and Alternate Public Member
- Announcement of Independent Special District Selection Committee Results for Special District Member Term ending May 2022
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
* All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.