What are Resource Centers?
San Mateo County's Resource Centers provide employment-assistance services, and referrals to community-based agencies for assistance with additional needs, all of which are free of charge, and open to all members of the public.
Resource Center Locations
- 271 92nd Street, Daly City, CA 94015
- Phone: 650-301-8422
Resource Center - Redwood City
- 2500 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Phone#: (650) 599-3826
- 400 Harbor Blvd., Belmont, CA 94002
- Phone#: 650-508-6791
What services does the resource center provide?
- On-site employer hiring events
- Help to find a career path
- Resume Assistance
- Job Search/ Job Prep Workshops
- Computers, Copiers, Fax Machines, & Phones
- Guest Speakers & Workshops
- Referrals to community-based agencies for assistance with other needs
Who Can Use the Resource Centers?
Open to all members of the public free of charge!
Hours: In-person hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm by appointment or walk-in services. *We are closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm for lunch.
Are you an employer?
Our staff can help host, coordinate and advertise an on-site hiring event.
- Email: SMCWorks@smcgov.org
- Call one of the numbers listed above