San Mateo County's Resource Centers provide employment-assistance services, and referrals to community-based agencies for assistance with additional needs, all of which are free of charge, and open to all members of the public.
Hours & Contact Information
In-person hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm by appointment or walk-in services. *We are closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm for lunch.
Employment Resources Center - Belmont: 650-508-6791
Employment Resources Center - Daly City: 650-301-8422
Employment Resource Center - Redwood City: 650-599-3826
What services does the resource center provide?
- On-site employer hiring events
- Help to find a career path
- Resume Assistance
- Job Search/ Job Prep Workshops
- Computers, Copiers, Fax Machines, & Phones
- Guest Speakers & Workshops
- Referrals to community-based agencies for assistance with other needs
Who Can Use the Resource Centers?
Open to all members of the public free of charge!
Are you an employer?
Our staff can help host, coordinate and advertise an on-site hiring event.
Call one of the numbers listed above