The VA has made a list of Presumptive conditions in which the time of service of the veteran and location is taken into account and provided a generalized minimum rating based upon those conditions.
- Agent Orange (Now Includes "Blue Water Navy" Veterans)
- Gulf War
- Camp Lejeune (Contaminated Water)
- Exposed to burn pits? Here’s three things you should know about the Burn Pit Registry:
- Registry participants can get a free medical evaluation to discuss their concerns and completed questionnaire with a knowledgeable VA provider. Call a local Environmental Health Coordinator today to schedule your evaluation.
- Joining the registry is faster than ever. We’ve updated the eligibility verification process—greatly shortening or eliminating previous delays resulting from manual eligibility checks.
- The registry is not just for Post-9/11 Veterans.
- Many Veterans who deployed after 1990 qualify.
For questions regarding Presumptive Conditions, please call San Mateo County Veterans Services Office at (650) 802-6598.