What kinds of services does the Children's Fund provide?
The Children's Fund provides goods and services to foster and low-income children, in San Mateo County, that are not available through public funds. Some of our programs are:
- Backpack and School Supply Drive
- Holiday Gift Program
- Dental and Orthodontia Care
- And much more!
With the tools they need to succeed and with a little extra gift that our program provides, we hope to boost the confidence and help children receive essentials and other items that make them feel safe, warm, valued, and ready to learn and succeed.
Who do we serve?
The Children’s Fund serves foster and low-income children, newborn to age 18, in San Mateo County. The children we serve must be referred by their County case manager. This year, we expect to serve more than 4,500 children and teens.
Who is eligible for Children's Fund services?
Our eligibility requirements for all our programs are the same:
- Must reside in San Mateo County
- Must be low income or in foster care
- Must be referred by a social worker, case worker, public health nurse, probation officer, other San Mateo County staff.
- Must be an infant, child or teen ages newborn to 18 years old or AB12
If you are interested in referring a child to the Children's Fund program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-802-5152