Microbusiness Outreach RFQ #OCA 1005
The Office of Community Affairs seeks to contract with to assist in outreach to raise awareness about the California Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program, with an emphasis on targeted in-person outreach methods such as door-to-door canvassing, flyering, telephone banking, outreach tabling or other forms of in-person outreach or canvassing.
Selected contractor(s) will be required to perform the following activities in a culturally competent and linguistically appropriate approach:
- Formulate and conduct an effective outreach campaign to residents and microbusiness owners of San Mateo County, focused on increasing awareness of the California Microbusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program, County of San Mateo Recovery Efforts, and motivating eligible individuals to participate.
- Identify potential applicants (microbusiness owners) that meet the eligibility criteria.
- Encourage, Motivate, and Assist microbusiness owners to apply for the grant.
- Direct potential applicants (microbusiness owners) on how and where to apply for the grant.
- Upon determining eligibility, Provider will transfer microbusiness contact and screening application to Lead Partner Agency (Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center) who will collect required documents to determine grant award.
- Conduct outreach activities in coordination with the County of San Mateo.
- Outreach activities may include, but are not limited to, phone-banking; outreach tabling; pop-up events; webinars; door-to-door outreach; outreach at food distributions, festivals, and other community special events; targeted direct mailings; and many other strategies.
- Preference will be given to organizations with established relationships with the microbusiness community and/or can commit to in-person outreach methods, such as, but not limited to, door-to-door canvassing, flyering, outreach tabling or other forms of in-person outreach.
- Participate in program partnership meetings as requested.
- Compiling and reporting program data and submitting reports as required.
Legally authorized to do business in the State of California
Located in San Mateo County and/or serve San Mateo County residents
Has been actively and normally engaged in community outreach and/or service provision for the past 3 years
|RFP Released:||March 4, 2022 12:00 PM PST|
|Deadline for questions, comments, and exceptions:||March 9, 2022 12:00 PM PST sent to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Proposal due date and time:||March 11, 2020 12:00 PM PST|
Microbusiness Outreach RFQ #OCA1005 Documents
- Microbusiness Outreach RFQ #OCA1005 (.pdf document)
- RFQ #OCA1005 - Attachment A: RFQ Application Template (Word .doc)
How to Submit
You must submit your proposal by Friday, March 11th, by 12:00 PM PST by emailing all documents to: OCA_Proposal@smcgov.org