Host a Questionnaire Assistance Kiosk
The 2020 Census questionnaire will be offered online in April 2020. San Mateo County residents who are considered part of a Hard-to-Count or Least Likely to Respond population or live in an area with low broadband subscriptions may not have access to the internet or electronic devices such as computers or tables.
Consider hosting a Questionnaire Assistance Kiosk (QAK), a space with an electronic device and internet access where the public can fill out the 2020 Census.
Register your facility by signing up here: QAK Interest Form.
San Mateo County, along with cities and community-based organizations, is leading the countywide effort to education, motivate and activate all residents about the upcoming 2020 Census.
Your help is vital to achieve a fair, accurate and complete count countywide.
- Have at least one (1) computer(s) with internet access available to the public for the purpose of providing a space for county residents to fill out their 2020 Census questionnaires
- Utilize QAK website landing page
- Maintain regular hours of operation
- Available for activation period between March 2020 toJuly 2020
- Outfit computer station(s) with marketing/branding material
- Sign Release of Liability waiver
- Attend mandatory QAK training, available online via a webinar
- Display posters with HelpDesk information, and the US Census Bureau Help phone number