The Court said my child has to be in the Community Care Program.  What does this mean?

Sometimes the Court decides that your child could benefit from doing service projects in the community.  These projects are usually landscaping and other outdoor work.

How much will it cost me?

For information about your financial responsibility, please call 650-312-8816.

What happens if my child fails to complete the Community Care Program?

Youth who do not complete their hours in the program may be placed in the juvenile hall.  It is very important for youth to attend the program when it is ordered by the Court.