Wednesday, October 21, 2020
02:30pm to 02:30pm
1. The October 21, 2020 LAFCo Commission meeting may be accessed through Zoom online at . The webinar link is: https://smcgov.zoom.us/j/97247368984. Meeting may also be accessed via telephone by dialing +1 669 900 6833 (Local) and entering thewebinar ID: 97247368984#. You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting using an internet browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up to date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer.
3. You will be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
4. When the Commission Chair or Commission Secretary calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand.” The Secretary will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
5. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
1. Roll Call
2. Presentation on Adapting to Rising Tides by San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission Staff
3. Consent Agenda*
4. Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
10. Legislative and Policy Committee - Information Only
11. Commissioner/Staff Reports