Wednesday, July 17, 2019
02:30pm to 02:30pm
Board of Supervisors' Chambers
Hall of Justice and Records
400 County Center
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda*
- Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
- Presentation - San Mateo County Hazard Mitigation and Planning, Dan Belville, San Mateo County Director of Public Safety Communications
- LAFCo File 19-04 – Proposed Emergency Sewer Extension by the City of Redwood City to an existing single-family home at 155 Harcross Road, Town of Woodside (APN 069-041-100) pursuant to Government Code Section 56133
- LAFCo File 17-19 - Proposed Annexation of Assessor’s Parcels 046-031-020 (1304 Elmer Street) and 046-031-030 (633 O’Neill Avenue) and associated road Right-of-Way on Old County Road and O’Neill Avenue, and detachment of subject parcels and road Right-of-Way from the Harbor Industrial Sewer Maintenance District and the Belmont Highway Lighting District
- Legislative and Policy Committee
- Commissioner/Staff Reports
All items on the consent agenda may be approved by one roll call vote unless a request is made at the beginning of the meeting that an item be withdrawn. Any item on the consent agenda may be transferred to the regular agenda.
NOTICE: State law requires that a participant in a LAFCo proceeding who has a financial interest in the decision and who has made a campaign contribution of more than $250 to any Commissioner in the past year must disclose the contribution. If you are affected, please notify commission staff before the hearing.
Access for the Disabled: LAFCo meetings are accessible to people with disabilities. Individuals who need special assistance or a disability-related modification or accommodation (including auxiliary aids or services) to participate in this meeting, or who have a disability and wish to request an alternative format for the agenda, meeting notice, agenda packet, or other writings that may be distributed at the meeting, should contact the LAFCo Executive Officer at least five working days before the meeting at (650) 363-4224, fax (650) 363-4849, or at MPoyatos@smcgov.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the LAFCo staff to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting and the materials related to it.