Wednesday, August 19, 2020
02:30pm to 02:30pm
By Video Conference Only
1. The August 19, 2020 LAFCo Commission meeting may be accessed through Zoom online at . The webinar link is: https://smcgov.zoom.us/j/93571350754. Meeting may also be accessed via telephone by dialing +1 669 900 6833 (Local) and entering thewebinar ID: 93571350754#. You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting using an internet browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up to date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer.
3. You will be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
4. When the Commission Chair or Commission Secretary calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand.” The Secretary will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
5. When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
1. Roll Call
2. Consent Agenda*
a. Approval of Action Minutes: July 15, 2020
b. LAFCo File No. 20-05 - Proposed Outside Service Agreement for water by the City of Redwood City to a new single-family home at APN 068-064-300, unincorporated San Mateo County, pursuant to Government Code Section 56133
c. LAFCo File No. 20-06 - Proposed annexation of 17 Redberry Ridge, Portola Valley to On-site Wastewater Disposal Zone (OWDZ) of the West Bay Sanitary District
3. Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
4. Consideration of Revisions to the Adopted 2020-2021 LAFCo Budget (Continued to September 16, 2020 LAFCo Meeting)
5. Legislative and Policy Committee - Information Only
a. Legislative Report
b. Comment letters for SB 414 and Plan Bay ARea 2050
a. Nominations for 2020-2021 CALAFCO Board of Directors
7. Commissioner/Staff Reports