As of May 26, 2022, victim restitution related to court probation cases is payable to the court through the court’s Revenue Collections Unit (Finance Division).

You can mail a check or money order. Please include the case number and your phone number for proper crediting, make payable to San Mateo Superior Court, and        

mail to: Revenue Collections Unit / 4th Floor Finance San Mateo Superior Court 400 County Center Redwood City, CA 94063

 To pay by credit card, you must call 650.261.5047 between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm.

If you have any questions, please call 650.261.5047 between 10 am and 3 pm or send an email to