Project No. RW948; Project File No. E5087
Camino al Lago from Alameda de las Pulgas to Barney Avenue, Perry Avenue from Leland Avenue to Vine Street, and Palo Alto Way from Leland Avenue to Vine Street.
About the Project
The Project involves the roadway reconstruction of Camino al Lago from Alameda de las Pulgas to Barney Avenue, Perry Avenue from Leland Avenue to Vine Street, and Palo Alto Way from Leland Avenue to Vine Street in the unincorporated West Menlo Park area.
Public Works Contact
- April 2023
- Marked on streets the limits of proposed improvement with spray paint and/or survey feathers
- Prepared property owners survey letters to be sent out in May
- Property Owner Survey sent 5/12/2023 (see below for letter)
- Virtual Public Meeting: May 24, 2023 (Wednesday) from 6:30PM to 7:30PM - Zoom Meeting (Enter Passcode: T0B9rzS=) Note please include "=" in the passcode.
- June 2023
- Property Owner Survey Due to County 06/2/2023
Property Owner Survey Results Sent 6/29/2023 (see below for letter)
- Survey results indicated insufficient property owner support for road reconstruction improvements. These roads are included in the 2023 Pavement Preservation Project, which includes limited pavement repair areas followed by micro surfacing or slurry sealing surface treatment.
- Link to 2023 Pavement Preservation Project for additional info: https://www.smcgov.org/publicworks/2023-pavement-preservation-project