THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT FRONT COUNTER IS OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CHECK FOR HOURS AND AVAILABILITY. LEARN MORE
CSA 11 customers are billed bi-monthly based upon meter readings for the preceding sixty days. The bill is comprised of a “Service Charge” and a “Tiered Rate Charge” component. The Service Charge is a flat monthly charge designed to recover costs that do not vary with consumption, such as, meter reading and billing and maintenance of the distribution system. The “Tiered Rate” charge is based on the amount of water used in the bi-monthly billing cycle. One unit (100 cubic feet) equals 748 gallons.
- $28.00 per month for a 5/8" or 3/4" connection
- $42.00 per month for a 1" or 1 1/2" connection
Tiered Rate Charge:
- Tier 1 (0-11 units) $2.69 per unit
- Tier 2 (12-25 units) $4.04 per unit
- Tier 3 (26-40 units) $5.45 per unit
- Tier 4 (>40 units) $7.36 per unit
Your water bill is due 30 days from the billing date. A late charge of $30.00 is assessed on bills paid after the due date. If the bill is not paid within 60 days of the billing date, your water may be shut-off for non-payment. Restoration of service after a shut-off due to non-payment requires payment of the full amount of the bill, plus a service restoration fee, payable in cash or money order. The service reconnection fee is $250.00 for pipes smaller than 1", or $300.00 for pipes larger than 1" in diameter.
New customers whose parcels are located within CSA 11 boundaries may connect to the system upon payment of a buy-in charge, service connection fee, and a meter deposit.
- Base buy-in charges are effective July 1, 2021 and are adjusted annually on July 1 according to the ENR Construction Cost Index:
- $13,643 base charge for connections less than 1-inch in diameter
- $17,054 base charge for connections greater than 1-inch in diameter
- Varies from $660.00 to $1650.00