Project No. TBD; Project File No. TBD
Near 314 Alpine Road, La Honda, CA
About the Project
The slip-out repair project will repair the failing embankments and damaged pavements. The work to be done consists, in general, of installing a retaining wall, drainage improvements, and installing a rock slope protection revetment with plantings, and erosion control/slope protection.
Public Works Contact
Senior Civil Engineer
- January 2023 – Roadway failed due to heavy storms. Preliminary site investigations performed.
- February 2023 - Desktop analysis, development of supporting documents for FEMA, and procurement of geotechnical and drilling firms.
- March 2023 - Coordination with Cal OES/FEMA, monitoring of site, and scheduling of geotechnical drilling. Drilling schedule for April 3rd and 4th. Roadway will be closed so alternates routes are advised on April 3rd and 4th.
- May 2023 - Field Meeting with FEMA for site assessment and repair scope development.
- June 2023 - Received and reviewing Geotechnical Investigation Report.
July 2023 - Awaiting Contractor to develop proposal for repair work
Alpine Road #1 - Slip Out