Test to Treat
Test to Treat is available in San Mateo County. The program allows residents who test positive to be assessed for oral medications, and if they qualify, medication will be dispensed at the site.
Test to Treat facilities in San Mateo County include the COVID-19 testing site at the College of San Mateo (3401 CSM Drive in San Mateo) and certain CVS pharmacies as part of the federal Test to Treat initiative (more information about the federal program is available here). Other pharmacies offer oral antiviral medications via prescription, so residents should consult with their primary health care provider. Additional Test to Treat sites are expected to open soon.
Where can I get tested?
- Your health care provider
- County-sponsored location (no cost)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Bring photo ID
Bring insurance information (if available)
- Other community test providers
Find County Sponsored Locations
Other Community COVID-19 Test Providers
Includes non-County affiliated testing sites
- BayPLS: https://bayareapls.com/book-online/ 415-300-4436
- Curative: https://curative.com/ 1-888-702-9042
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing 1-800-746-7287
- Fulgent: https://scl.fulgentgenetics.com/appointment/screen/landing 626-350-0537
- HR Support: https://hrsupportpros.com/ 1-855-330-3763
- Kaiser Permanente: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/northern-california/health-wellness/coronavirus-information/testing 1-833-574-2273
- LHI: https://lhi.care/covidtesting 1-888-634-1123
- Stanford Health Care: https://stanfordhealthcare.org/discover/covid-19-resource-center/testing.html 650-498-9000
- Sutter Health: https://www.sutterhealth.org/for-patients/health-alerts/2019-novel-coronavirus 1-866-978-8837
- VirusGeeks: https://my.virusgeeks.com/ 1-800-731-8815
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing 1-800-925-4733