Latest News Updates
What to Know Now...
- COVID-19 Vaccinations: FAQs
- Feb. 24: San Mateo County Moves to Red Tier 2
- Residents in Need Can Apply for Local Emergency Funds. Grants Soon Available for Restaurants, Breweries and Wineries.
- Great Plates Delivered Food Program Extended to March 8, 2021
- COVID-19 Travel: FAQs
- SMC Fire Recovery Website
- Court Temporarily Suspends Services
A wide variety of COVID-19 resources and services for all our residentsLearn More...
Business and Worker Resources
Financial help, safety guidelines & social distancing protocolsLearn More...
Housing and Homelessness
How the County is helping our unsheltered and at-risk residentsLearn More...
San Mateo County COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
County COVID-19 photos: Free to use with photo credit
COVID-19 Outreach Toolkit: Free-to-use graphics, photos and video links
Connect with Us
County of San Mateo District Attorney's Price Gouging Hotline: Dial (650) 363-4403
Register with SMC Alert to receive urgent or emergency alerts: www.smcalert.info
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe to be notified about all County COVID-19 news bulletins.