Ongoing growth and learning are key values for both the Performance & Development Program (PDP) and the County at large.
To get started, take a look at our Onboarding Guide which offers an overview of the PDP components and expectations for new participants.
For quick context on the importance of coaching and feedback, as well as best practices, please visit our Videos Page.
Below are additional resources and guides which were ceated specifically for PDP and add value and context to our goals of having regular and useful 1:1 Check-Ins and Goal Discussions. Also be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
General Program Resources
- How to Improve Performance by Ending Annual Performance Reviews (pdf)
- What is a Pulse Survey? (pdf)
- Are Pulse Surveys Anonymous? (pdf)
1:1 Check-In and Feedback Resources
- 5 C's of Successful 1:1 Conversations (pdf)
- Sample 1:1 Feedback Checklist (pdf)
- Sample 1:1 Meeting Agenda (pdf)
- Sample 1:1 Supervisor Questions (pdf)