HOW CAN I HELP?
All of San Mateo County is lending a hand to ensure we keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. The County of San Mateo is accepting donations of critical personal protective equipment (PPE) from organizations and individuals.
Individuals or organizations interested in making large-scale PPE donations should contact the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) watch officer at (650) 779-9375. See the list of appreciated items below.
Note: The PPE donation site at 1300 Maple St. in Redwood City is now closed. For all those who contributed, thank you very much!
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
- Unused N95 respirators and surgical masks. Boxes and packages can be opened, as long as masks have not been used. Packages of disposable gloves, preferably nitrile exam gloves in all sizes.
- New containers of commercially produced hand sanitizer
- New containers of disinfectants and disinfecting wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- New surgical gowns; fluid resistant gowns; coveralls
INTERESTED IN MAKING A FINANCIAL DONATION?
Please visit smcstrong.org to make a donation. You can choose to help individuals, families, small business, nonprofits or where the need is greatest in San Mateo County.