HOW CAN I HELP?
All of San Mateo County is lending a hand to ensure we keep our community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. The County of San Mateo is accepting donations of critical personal protective equipment (PPE) from organizations and individuals.
WHAT CAN I DONATE?
- Unused N95 respirators and surgical masks. Boxes and packages can be opened, as long as masks have not been used. Packages of disposable gloves, preferably nitrile exam gloves in all sizes.
- New containers of commercially produced hand sanitizer
- New containers of disinfectants and disinfecting wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- New surgical gowns; fluid resistant gowns; coveralls
Questions about making a donation or a member of a technical organization (EXAMPLE: pharma, biotech) or other business with supplies to donate? Please email email@example.com
WHERE DO I DONATE?
Supplies can be dropped off Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the following donation site:
INTERESTED IN MAKING A FINANCIAL DONATION?
Please visit smcstrong.org to make a donation. You can choose to help individuals, families, small business, noprofits or where the need is greatest in San Mateo County.