Lawyers in the Library
Information on free legal consultations at your local libraries can be found here.
- The first Tuesday of every month at Belmont Library
- Every second Thursday of every month at East Palo Alto Library
- Every third Tuesday of every month at Foster City Library
- The first Sunday of every month at Half Moon Bay Library
- Every third Wednesday of every month at Millbrae Library
- Every fourth Tuesday of every month at Pacifica Sharp Park Library
- Every second Tuesday of every month at San Carlos Library
Immigrants Rising’s Immigration Legal Intake Service is an online survey to help undocumented young people learn about possible immigration options. Immigrants Rising’s team will carefully review your answers and email you a personalized summary within 2-4 weeks. We highly recommend you take this summary to your local legal service provider or immigration attorney to explore your options.
Mission asset fund
Through Mission Asset Fund, California residents can apply for a 0% interest loan for certain USCIS application fees. Recipients of these loans make low monthly payments and build their credit history while in repayment.